Attended by royalties, dignitaries, and luminaries from business, academe, government, and entertainment fields who are honorees and delegations from around the world: Morocco, UK, India, Sri Lanka, Malaysia, China, Japan, Taiwan, Nepal, Zambia, Nigeria, New Zealand, USA, Bangladesh, Philippines, Israel, Egypt, Jordan, Yemen, Iran, Tanzania, Australia, Korea, and this year's GOD Awards night proceeded with such classy royal way that had all honorees mentioning in their acceptance speeches their highest appreciation of We Care for Humanity for the GOD Awards.
Among the most notable attendees of the night are the following:
• H.E. Osama Abdel -Khalek, Deputy Permanent Representative of the Republic of Egypt to the United Nations
• H.E. Mahmoud F. Amer, Deputy Consul General of Egypt
• His Holiness Father Mosses Boghdady
• His Highness Sheikh Ahmed Dwedar
• His Excellency Minister Shabir Ahmed, Member of Pakistan Assembly and Chair of Pakistan Overseas Seat in USA
• Ms. Gloria Starr Kins, editor-in-Chief & Publisher of Society Diplomatic Review
• Mr. & Mrs. Sant Chatwal & Pardaman Chatwal
• Mr. & Mrs. Dr. Dinesh and Kokila Patel, M.D.
• Mr. Stephen Shaya
• Ms. Koni Kim of Koni TV
In her opening remarks, Princess Maria Amor, the Creator of Global Officials of Dignity Awards recalled how G.O.D. started several years ago and how it has continued to bestow highest recognition to outstanding individuals, groups or organizations who had displayed outstanding contributions towards effort in confronting the global issues confronting the humanity: Empowerment, Eradication of Poverty, Global Peace, Green Environment, Health, Human Rights and Human Trafficking.
In her keynote address, Former Senator Diane Watson extolled the virtues and values of the humanitarian awardees of the evening and thanked them for their continued sharing and giving of themselves for the good of others. “I commend the efforts and unparalleled works of Princess Maria Amor for pulling this event in spite of the gigantic odds ahead of you. You have shown again the meaning of true leadership in every aspect in trying times, and you succeeded big time,” she emphatically said.
Dr. Hari Prasad Kanoria of India, upon accepting his “Global Man of the Year” said, “This gathering of greatest humanitarians proves humanity and spirituality will always prevail. Maria, your hard work and love for humanity is evident this evening”.
Peace Icon of Middle-East Awardee, Hany Aziz Henein Tadroz said “I dedicate this award to all the Peace Lovers in the world, this brings another step towards peace and unity, thank you Princess Maria, please come to Egypt soon!”
Iman Mutlaq, the “Middle-East Woman of the Year" awardee said “This awards night is just the start of something big, really big for We Care for Humanity, and its Founding President Maria Amor. Congratulations, my sister!”
Emotional upon accepting her “Asia's Royal Woman of the Year" Award,Her Royal Highness Asharaje Gaekwad said “No man is an island, and so I want to thank all the people who made all my efforts possible including Princess Maria, I am so impressed of your work, you've done a really great job, Congratulations to you and We Care for Humanity, you did it!”
Dr. Ken Hansraj, the "Lifetime Achievement Award on Global Spine Health and Philanthropy" Awardee said, “We are very happy for having attended this awards night, more so for having recognized by We Care for Humanity. What an excellent crowd!”
"Lifetime Achievement on Health and Philanthropy" Awardee, Dr. Ashok Gupta said, “We believe in the vision of We Care for Humanity, we are always here for Princess Maria, and we will always support WCH.”
“This honor from WCH adds another inspiration for me to serve others and to be there for people in need at the right place and at the right time,” said Jeff Goonewardena, “Sri Lanka's Humanitarian Ambassador” Awardee.“Count me in the committee for next G.O.D. Awards,” he added.
Dr. Joel Wallach, the “Lifetime Achievement on Natural Medicine and Philanthropy” Awardee enthused, “Princess, I thank you for giving us the opportunity to share our contributions to Humanity. You made it possible for all humanitarians here to shine all at the same time, for others!”
Manisha Koirala, the “Nepal's Humanitarian Ambassador” Awardee acknowledged “Princess Maria, I am truly honored and grateful for this award and for this opportunity to empower the victims of Nepal Earthquake at the same time, thank you from the bottom of my heart!”
Maureen Brindle, the “Humanitarian Ambassador on Literary Arts”Awardee enthused, “Princess, it has been an honor to be here tonight to receive such award from you, I look forward to the anthology of Greatest Humanitarians of the World, and the We Care for Humanity poetry.”
“We have so much work to do, all for the benefit of humanity”, "Indian Humanitarian Ambassador", Rahul Varma exclaimed.
"Congratulations for displaying amazing grace under pressure. You brought about the impossible as once again the G.O.D. awards prospered", "USA Humanitarian Ambassador", Claire Murphy testified.
The complete honor roll for this year 2015 includes:
• Maureen Brindle- Humanitarian Ambassador on Literary Arts
• Soroush Payandeh- Humanitarian Artist of the Year
• Rajkumar Kanagasingam- Humanitarian Writer of the Year
• Manisha Koirala- Nepal's Humanitarian Ambassador
• Claire Power Murphy- USA Humanitarian Ambassador
• Rahul Varma- India's Humanitarian Ambassador
• Jeff Goonewardena- Sri Lanka's Humanitarian Ambassador
• Ambassador Dharmadass Damoo- Malaysian Humanitarian Ambassador
• His Excellency President Kenneth Kaunda- Lifetime Achievement on Freedom, Justice and Peace
• Dr. Ken Hansraj- Lifetime Achievement Award on Global Spine Health and Philanthropy
• Dr. Ashok Gupta- Lifetime Achievement on Health and Philanthropy
• Dr. Joel Wallach- Lifetime Achievement on Natural Medicine and Philanthropy
• His Royal Highness Tuanku Datu Camad Ali- Lifetime Achievement on Peace
• Professor Dato Seri' Sabree Salleh- Lifetime Achievement on Sports Empowerment
• Hany Aziz Henein Tadroz- Peace Icon of Middle-East,
• Iman Mutlaq- Middle-East Woman of the Year,
• Loretta Jones- Diane Watson Community Service Award,
• His Holiness Sri Sri Ravi Shankar- Supreme Spiritual Icon of the Year,
• His Majesty King Mudarasulail Kiram- Asia's Royal Man of the Year,
• Her Royal Highness Asharaje Gaekwad- Asia's Royal Woman of the Year
• Dr. Hari Prasad Kanoria- Global Man of the Year,
• Nam Hee Kim- Noble Woman of the Year
• Man Hee Lee- Noble Man of the Year
• His Excellency Former Prime Minister Khil Raj Regmi- Asia's Dignitary Man of the Year,
• His Excellency Former President Hussain Muhammad Ershad- Lifetime Achievement on Universal Courage and Heroism
Hon. Ambassador Tunde Adetunji, the Africa Cultural Ambassador and the CEO and Founder of the Africa Heritage Foundation, emphasized in his inspirational keynote message to everyone that vision is more powerful than ambition. “Congratulations for the 3rd G.O.D. Awards Princess Maria Amor. You have shown how one's vision can accomplish things for the good of the people, and that is a powerful vision,” added Ambassador Adetunji.
Some of the biggest and most recognized Media outfits who covered the event are:
• Society Diplomatic Review
• New York Vision TV
• Global Dunya TV
• African Network TV
• Good News TV
• PTC Punjabi TV
• African Heritage TV
• Sphinx TV
• Zeno Radio
• Abraxas Lifestyle Magazine
Providing the uniquely humanitarian ambiance that evening are the masterpieces of the 3rd G.O.D. Awards' “Humanitarian Artist of the Year”himself, Soroush Payandeh, featuring the seven advocacies of WCH, and portraits of heroes in the likes of Mahatma Gandhi, Mother Theresa, Martin Luther King, Jr. and Nelson Mandela. The paintings are so powerful that all Honorees and Guests kept on looking at them throughout the evening even during their speeches. Truly, Master Soroush arts transcends color and palette of life. WCH schedules to donate these Official WCH Masterpieces to the United Nations General Assembly in New York.
The We Care for Humanity Official Silver Crafts were flown in directly from India by Ravissant– Crafts of India, which featured silver jewelry boxes, business card holders, pen holder, and other silver crafts. These uniquely designed silver crafts added luminous shimmer and splendor in
this evening when heroes of humanity shone the brightest.
Denise Cook provided the appreciative audience with entertainment through her well-received renditions of songs Overall, it was one enchanting, entertaining and highly successful G.O.D. Awards night to remember.
2015 © WWW.WECAREFORHUMANITY.ORG™